1st February 2014, 03:40 PM
Unregistered

Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?

I am really much confused about choosing state
board or cbse..in 11th i ws frm cbse n scored
61%. i wanted to know that during placement
or in campus selection, does company give
much importance to cbse board..
does they see that student is from cbse..
or just they see our %...

Related Questions:
  1. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which board to choose CBSE or State Board? Can I get better placement in CBSE than Sate Board?
  3. Is it beneficial to change board from CBSE to state board? I've studied up to 5th std in Gujarati medium and shifted to CBSE
  4. Should I study any other book in 10th standard apart from NCERT?
  5. Should I go for Maharashtra state board students after scoring 74.1% in 10th CBSE?
  6. Is there any coaching available for ISAT exam in Thiruvananthampuram? For clearing ISAT exam should I go for CBSE board or state board?
  7. What is the last date of submission of form for class 12th?
  8. Quota in medical seats in Gujarat for state board and CBSE students?
  9. How to prepare for IIT JEE? I have done my class 11th from CBSE board
  10. Is it easy to get MBBS by studying in CBSE or State Board?
  11. What is the difference between state board and CBSE board? If I pass state boad and then prepare for IIT JEE will I be at loss?
  12. Can I change from CBSE to State board in 11th standard?
  13. Total number of Medical seats in Gujarat?
  14. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  15. Which is better between CBSE and Maharashtra board? Is there any difference between the syllabus of CBSE and Maharashtra
  16. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  17. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE? -- [New]
  18. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects?
5th February 2014, 11:23 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?

You don't have to worry about that all. There is nothing like the candidate with CBSE will be given more preference in campus placement and so. First of all they will never ask you about which board you are from, the only thing the companies will be interested in is that you should have got more than 60% in your 10th and 12th grade and nothing else.

Getting placed in a private/public sector company all depends on which college you are going to study in and how well you are going to do the bachelor course.

The only difference we can see about CBSE and state board is that the syllabus is little more advance in CBSE when compared with state board and nothing else which doesn't actually make any difference at all.

So, pick up the board which you are interested in or the once which you are more comfortable with and start doing the hard work from the start in order to get good marks which will ultimately help you to put yourself in a good college for doing your UG course.

Make sure that you take only the UG course which you are interested in and not just your parents or relatives pushed to it which as a better future or so. Every course as it's own benefits and if you can work hard then for sure you can excel in any field.
12th May 2014, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?

Im confused weather to choose cbse or state is there a difference between their study
8th April 2015, 05:02 PM
amanshrivastava98

Default Re: Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?

You should not think of the board but to concentrate on the marks only.

The placement in any company depends upon the marks acquired by the candidate in his studies till the time of placement drive and the performance given by him at the time of the recruitment drive.

There is no such board which would help you in getting placed in a good company, all boards are the same in this respect.
15th April 2015, 12:45 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Talking Re: Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am really much confused about choosing state
board or cbse..in 11th i ws frm cbse n scored
61%. i wanted to know that during placement
or in campus selection, does company give
much importance to cbse board..
does they see that student is from cbse..
or just they see our %...
There are many companies who sees that the student is throughout the English medium or Hindi medium. So, i will suggest you to carry on with the CBSE board. Since, board also matters in some special case, in case of call center companies. Yes, percentage also matters, and the minimum qualifying percentage to sit in the company is 60% throughout your academic.
29th May 2015, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to know packages of companies of salary after doing iit.
one mother
2nd May 2018, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

I am little bit confused about cbse and mp board, I am from cbse but I need some time for my NEET examination......what I choose then is there is disadvantage for mp board candidate in competitive examination
16th July 2020, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between the marks of Karnataka state board and cbse board
8th August 2020, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the best one state or cbse and iam study at state and but iam read the cbse so iam perfect and cbse and state boards are same syllabus and same question papers plz reply fast
10th August 2020, 08:12 PM
Mayuri haria

You should not concentrate on which board ,but work hard and get good grades in your performance.
Companies sees your academy performance and if you are from English medium you get better chance in placement . So l think it is better to study hard to get better goal.
27th October 2020, 11:34 AM
Shahnawaz Jafri

If you want your child to get the highest marks in his board exams, the state board is a better choice compared to CBSE. Most CBSE exams are considerably harder than their state board counterparts, so the children may find the latter easier to study for.
It is, undoubtedly, one of the top state board schools in India.
Don Bosco Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Chennai – Tamil Nadu State Board. ...
Xavier's Collegiate School, Kolkata – West Bengal Board. ...
SBOA Matriculation Higher Secondary School, Chennai – Tamil Nadu State Board.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?