16th June 2015, 04:43 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?

Hello,
I am a student of 11th Science of CBSE Board. I have successfully clear my 10th Board and now taken admission in 11th standard. I want to know how to prepare for CBSE Board 11th class exam for scoring above 90% marks?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to secure 80% in 10th Science Board exam?
  2. Can I get admission to study 11th CBSE Science if secure 50% in 10th ICSE?
  3. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  4. How can I prepare to secure 80% in 12th Science CBSE Board exam? Tips for preparation?
  5. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and RBSE to study 11th Science if completed 10th CBSE?
  6. Which is better for 11th standard CBSE board or Karnataka state board?
  7. Should I join NIOS if failed in 11th Science but want to study MBBS?
  8. How to prepare for 12th CBSE board exam?
  9. Reference books to prepare for 11th PCB CBSE Board exam
  10. How can I prepare to score good marks in English subject for 12th CBSE Board exam?
  11. After 10th exams from which board should I do 11th, MP Board or CBSE board? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get admission to study 11th Science in any CBSE School if secured C1 Grade in Maths and Science?
  13. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  14. Can I get admission in 11th Science of Gujarat state board if completed 10th CBSE from Private school?
  15. Any CBSE board schools with hostel facility in Jharkhand or West Bengal? What is the procedure for admission in class 11th science?
  16. Procedure to get transfer from Chhattisgarh State Board to CBSE Board for study 11th Science?
  17. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and WBCHSE to study in 11th Science if secured 90% in 10th CBSE?
  18. Through which board a candidate can secure good marks in 12th among CBSE and Maharashtra Board? Is there any difference at the time of admission in Engineering or Medical field?
17th June 2015, 05:49 PM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?

To get above 90% marks in any subject, hard labor with dedication and determination is necessary.
The basic step to get above 90% marks in any examination are
-Stick to the syllabus only.
-Cover all the topic provided in syllabus of each chapters.
-Focus mainly on N.C.E.R.T books as much as possible.
-Use help books of any subject only to clear any topic which you are not understanding well from N.C.E.R.T books..
-Maintain regularity in schools,tuition or coaching.
-Self-study is the best study to get good scores.
-Revision of any topic you studied is necessary .
-Revision must be done at regular basis .

Revision,practice and self-study is the key to success in any examination to get good marks.
So, it should be done regularly as without regularity in any work you are involved is not going to successful.
18th June 2015, 12:03 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?

Here are some suggestions for you to achieve target of 90% in Science stream in 11th standard. If you follow them regularly then you will definitely got success.

1. First of all you need to be more consistent towards your studies.
2. Devote at least 1 1/2 hours to each subject.
3. Study all topics very carefully and make notes of each topic.
4. Don't forget important derivations. You need more practice on them.
5. Collect best study material by consulting your subject teacher.
6. If require then join tuition batches of individual subject.
7. Take healthy diet and take some rest while you switch your subjects.

These suggestions will be more beneficial for you in achieving your target.
18th June 2015, 12:06 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

To score above 90% or more in your 11th board exams it is high time that you become highly focussed.

More than a time table you need a proper time management;

> Firstly do not ignore your health.

> Get proper sleep and eat a balanced nutritious diet.

> A good relaxed mind and healthy food is important for you to retain what you study.

> Besides know your strengths and weaknesses.

> Give more time to your weaker subjects but also take care that you do not ignore any subject altogether because a piled up sylabbus in even one subject might bring down your percentage.

> Do not try to spend hours in front of books if you are not retaining what you study.

> Plan to study such that you do not study for long stretches and get enough break every hour or two.

> Also be positive and optimistic about scoring well.

> A happier you will be a successful you.
18th June 2015, 12:41 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?

11th class exams are conducted by own schools so every school have different papers in that manner i cannot guide you exactly what you need to do to score high marks, as you mentioned that you are a student of CBSE board so i suggests you to first of all focus of N.C.E.R.T Books because cbse follows N.C.E.R.T books or follow the book which one is suggested by your teachers Note- Keep in touch with your school teachers they will guide you better than anyone in that case
18th June 2015, 11:59 PM
reconnect

You have to work very hard for securing above 90% marks.

* Make the time table and work according to it. Do not waste your time.Time management is very important.

*Study all the subjects on regular basis According to your ability.

*While learning underline the key points and revised it time to time.

*If you are not retaining what you study then do not waste time in front of books.

*Also take care of your health and take proper diet as it is says-If Health is lost everything is lost.

*keep the positive attitude but do not be over confident.

*Do not take any stress or tension be cool and calm and concentrate on your studies.

Good luck
28th June 2019, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

/I want to understand studying regular classes in fine for XI class PCB?
or one should opt for dummy schooling?as lot of students are doing dummy schooling
i want to go with regular schooling with home tutions for physics, chem and bio-can it give good score preparation for NEET?
3rd August 2019, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

I'm a student of 11th science in gujarat with NCERT course, now days in weekly exam I got very low marks in all the subject. So how can I improve my marks and get best result at last exam?
18th May 2020, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

How to read che and physics in class11th?
20th May 2020, 02:21 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Lightbulb Re: How can I prepare to secure above 90% in 11th Science CBSE Board exam?

For Scoring 90%You may want to give some exams more study time than others.

First of all you need to be more consistent towards your studies.
Devote at least 1 1/2 hours to each subject.
Study all topics very carefully and make notes of each topic.
Don't forget important derivations.
Organize your study space.
Use flow charts and diagrams.
Practice on old exams.
Explain your answers to others.
Organize study groups with friends.
25th June 2020, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

If we get sleepy while reading what we have to do?
4th July 2020, 10:51 AM
Msha23

Dear friend,
You strictly concentrate on NCERT.Then you please go through previous year questions.
Friend, If you get sleepy during studying... then you change that subject and study other interestd topics or some interested works then move on to difficult topics.Do not stick on same subjects. first you just read one topic then move to another even though it is not understand , then come back to same topics.
Smart work is better than hard work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?