30th November 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Scholarship after 93.8 percentage in 12th CBSE board?

I scored 93.8 percent in cbse boards 2015 in science. I want to apply for scholarship. Please tell me how I can get that?

30th November 2015, 06:54 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship after 93.8 percentage in 12th CBSE board?

Yes, you can apply for Central Board of Secondary Education Central Sector Scholarship scheme after scoring 93% marks in 10+2 board exams. The eligibility criteria for this scholarship is that your father's income must be less than 2 lac rupees per annum.

You can get more details about this scholarship at http://www.cbse.nic.in

For general bachelor's degree course, Rs 10,000 per year is given by CBSE for selected candidates and for professional course Rs 15,000 per year is given by CBSE.
30th November 2015, 10:30 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not eligible to get any scholarship by the CBSE if you have not filled the CSSS application form.

CBSE provides scholarship to 81,000 meritorious candidates who have performed well in the 10+2 board examination in the different stream. The application is closed now. So you cannot appear.

Also,only fresher's are eligible to fill the application form. So you cannot apply in the next year.

But if you take the admission in some private institution they offer scholarship on their tuition and other fee.
30th November 2015, 08:31 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

I am suggesting you about the CBSE scholarship programme after 10+2. It offers scholarship for college students.

Scholarship amount: Rs.1000/- per month for three years in graduation and Rs.2000/- per month for two years after graduation in post graduation. But for that total income of parents should not exceed Rs.4.5 lacks per year

You can apply online for the scholarship after 10+2. I am providing you an attachment to get the scholarship page of CBSE. On this page you have to fill two boxes, first for Roll number of Senior Secondary Examination and second for certificate number of 12th. After fill the boxes you have to click on Login. After it the result will be shown.
Attached Files
File Type: doc CBSE Scholarship Apply Online.doc(63.0 KB, 6 views)
30th November 2015, 11:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

The detailed notification of scholarship provided by CBSE for scoring percentage 93.8 in 12th CBSE board exam is given below. Kindly refer the attached document and get the details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf CBSE CSS Scholarship.pdf(805.4 KB, 11 views)
30th November 2015, 11:44 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

You are eligible to avail Central sector scheme of scholarship offered by MHRD for all eligible meritorious candidates who wish to pursue higher studies.

The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for the above scholarship is that the candidate must have scored above 80% marks in class 12 examination and the candidates parental income should not exceed Rs.4.5 lacs per annum.

To apply for this scholarship for go to http://www.cbse.nic.in/Scholarship/W...0and%20AF.html

You are also eligible to apply for Indian oil educational scholarship scheme. https://iocl.com/aboutus/scholarships.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?