27th February 2015, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Percentage required in 12th to get CBSE Scholarship? How much amount I will get?

Hello
I want to get CBSE Scholarship
So, what percentage I have to get in 12th
and What amount I get in scholarship?
Please reply as soon as possible
Thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Percentage required in 12th Board exam to get CBSE Scholarship?
  2. List of scholarships for 12th CBSE passed candidate?
  3. Am I eligible for CBSE scholarship after scoring 80.1%?
  4. When the CBSE Scholarship will be credited to my bank if my name is already declared in the list of Awardees?
  5. Scholarship by CBSE Board for 12th passed student?
  6. How can I get scholarship after scoring 90.67 in 12th CBSE board
  7. CBSE scholarship for a B.Sc 1st year student who has secured 87.4% in 12th standard?
  8. CBSE scholarship for a B.Sc 1st year student who has secured 87.4% in 12th standard?
  9. Can I get scholarship if secured 91.8% in 12th CBSE?
  10. Why I am not getting my CBSE Scholarship if secured 82% in 12th?
  11. How can I get scholarship if secured 84% in 12th CBSE?
  12. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed candidate who has secured 87%?
  14. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  15. When will I receive the scholarship amount after scoring 86.2% in 12th?
  16. How can I get CBSE Scholarship if secured 80.80% in 12th standard and studying B.Tech 3rd semester? From where I will get scholarship?
  17. Eligibility to get scholarship for IIT student? From where I will get the application form? Last date of form submission?
  18. I cannot apply for other scholarship if I will apply for CBSE Scholarship? How can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 93% in 12th?
6th March 2015, 09:41 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to get CBSE Scholarship? How much amount I will get?

* Central board of secondary education (CBSE) offers scholarships to all eligible candidates to pursue their graduation courses.

* To avail the CBSE meritorious scholarship candidate must have passed class 12 with more than 60% marks.

* To get the CBSE scholarship, total annual income of the candidates parents from all the sources should not exceed Rs.4.5 lakhs per annum.

* Scholarship amount at graduation level for first three years of college and university courses in Rs.1000/- per month.
2nd July 2015, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage required in 12th to get CBSE Scholarship? How much amount I will get?

How much percentage i should get in 12th CBSE to get the scholarship?
13th November 2019, 10:10 AM
Unregistered

Hii what the minimum percentage is required in Fsc for scholarships?what is the percentage of scholarships which are provided to students?please reply soon Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?