10th December 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship after scoring 73% in 2nd PUC annual exam in commerce?

Sir I have scored 73% in 2nd puc annual exam belonging to commerce (EBAC) so I want to that there is any scholarship for such student?

3rd June 2017, 01:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship after scoring 73% in 2nd PUC annual exam in commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I have scored 73% in 2nd puc annual exam belonging to commerce (EBAC) so I want to that there is any scholarship for such student?

Candidates after completion of PUC with 73% marks can apply for various scholarships for higher studies. For example, you can apply for Fair & Lovely Scholarship after completion of PUC. Candidates those who have completed 10+2 or equivalent examinations securing a minimum of 60% marks are eligible to apply for Fair & Lovely Scholarship. Women between 15-30 years are eligible for the Fair & Lovely Scholarship. Candidates can apply online for the scholarship. Fair & Lovely Scholarship website link is Click Here

Candidates after completion of 2nd PUC with 73% marks can also apply for scholarships like Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship. Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship website link is Click Here. They can also apply for National scholarship Exam. National Scholarship Exam website link is Click Here
20th May 2018, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scholarship after scoring 73% in 2nd PUC annual exam in commerce?

I have completed my 2nd pic with a score of 83.66%. Am I able to apply for scholarship upon above category.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?