31st October 2015, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for applying scholarship after completion of 2nd PUC exam from Karnataka board?

What is the procedure followed for applying scholarship after completion of 2nd PUC exam from Karnataka board? Can someone please comment about the procedure and the steps which we have to follow? It will be really a great help if you can provide your answers!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get scholarship for higher studies if score good marks in 2nd PUC PCMB KSEEB Board exam in Karnataka?
  2. Eligibility to get scholarship for general student who has secured 91.67% in 2nd PUC?
  3. When will I get my scholarship from Karnataka board?
  4. Will I be able to take admission in any college of Karnataka if done 2nd PUC from BHSE?
  5. Last 10 years solved question papers of Physics, Chemistry, Maths and Biology for 2nd PUC Karnataka Board exam?
  6. Procedure to apply for scholarship in 2nd year of B.Tech?
  7. Is a PUC second year karnataka board student eligible for EAMCET exam? Application procedure for Non AP board students?
  8. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th Board exam? Procedure to apply?
  9. Procedure for applying in CET karnataka?
  10. What about of scholarship may I get under MHRD Scholarship Scheme?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship if secured 88.8% in 2nd PUC?
  12. Can I get scholarship if secured 83.2% in 12th Commerce of MP Board? Procedure to apply?
  13. 2nd PUC Board Karnataka question papers in Physics and Stats?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for BSc Forestry college? I want to take admission in 2nd PUC science in Karnataka Open University
  15. 2nd PUC Maths Model papers for Karnataka Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get scholarship to study MBBS if secured 84.5% in 2nd PUC being a SC student?
  17. Can I write KCET exam this year while studying in 2nd PUC in Karnataka?
  18. Minimum marks required in CET(Karnataka) to get a seat medical college? I have completed my 2nd PUC with 87.2% in Karnataka
31st January 2018, 03:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for applying scholarship after completion of 2nd PUC exam from Karnataka board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure followed for applying scholarship after completion of 2nd PUC exam from Karnataka board? Can someone please comment about the procedure and the steps which we have to follow? It will be really a great help if you can provide your answers!

Students after completion of 2nd PUC from Karnataka Board can apply for various government and private scholarships for higher studies. They have to apply for scholarships through their college or online. Most of the scholarships are offered to students on the basis of marks scored in the PUC and family income. You have to apply for the scholarships through their website or by downloading the form. Some of the scholarships available for the 2nd PUC passed students from Karnataka Board are given below;

Central Sector Scheme Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

Siemens Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?