27th September 2015, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Scholarships available for orphans for 12th board exam?

I want to know if there are any scholarships available for orphans to appear in cbse 12th board exams?

Related Questions:
  1. What type of scholarships I am eligible for if I have 96% in 12th board exam?
  2. How to apply for CBSE scholarships after scoring 80% in 12th? From where to get the forms of CBSE scholarships?
  3. Scholarships available for a female candidate who has secured 88.7% in 12th Assam Board?
  4. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Inspire Scholarship for certified candidate?
  5. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 90.25% in 12th ISC?
  6. Scholarships available to study B.Tech for 12th BSEB female candidate?
  7. Will there be any Scholarships for me having secured 83.8% in 12th from MP Board?
  8. How to avail scholarship for B.Tech from Government college after scoring 90% marks in 12th CBSE board? Where to get application form for the same?
  9. Any scholarships for students scoring 80% above in 12th MP Board Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Are there any scholarships available for me after scoring 84.5% in 12th for studying MBBS course?
  11. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 84% in 12th Science WBCHSE Board exam?
  12. How can I get scholarship after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  13. What are the different exams through which I can join Aeronautical Engineering in India as well as abroad? Which are the scholarships offered to 12th standard CBSE students?
  14. Which country provides scholarship for students who completed B.Tech CSE with 70%?
  15. Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?
  16. How to get application form for CBSE scholarships?
  17. Any scholarships for students scoring 72% above in 12th Gujarat Secondary and higher secondary education board exam?
  18. Can I get any scholarship with 70% marks
30th May 2023, 01:15 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarships available for orphans for 12th board exam?

Please find below the list of scholarships available for orphans for the 12th board exam.

1) Snehapoorvam Scholarship

2) Financial Aid to Orphans

3) Nemi Chand Jain Scholarship

4) Digjyoti Scholarship 2022
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?