22nd July 2015, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?

Dear All,
I have passed out 12th exam from UP Board this year. But due to scoring less marks, I want to repeat my 12th Board. From this year I have been shifted to Madhya Pradesh so is it possible to give 12th Board re-exam from MP Board or CBSE Board while I have completed my 12th from UP Board. Kindly reply.

Related Questions:
22nd July 2015, 08:50 PM
pointer01

Default Re: Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?

Hello,

Yes dear, you can give 12th exams again . You can appear as a private student. In CBSE you may appear as a regular student if school will allowed you.
You have to visit the school campus in through which you want to give exam and you have fill registration form for the board to register yourself.

So,Don't worry you can easily pass class 12th again through CBSE or MP board.

Documents required-
Character certificate from previous school.
Transfer certificate.
Report card of class 11th.

All the best.
19th January 2019, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to reappear in 12th with CBSE/MP Board if secured less marks in UP Board and migrated to MP?

I pass 12th from mp board with 80% it is good or if any one pass from cbse board with 52% it is good ?
CBSE /MP board is important or parentage is important?
7th June 2020, 01:43 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

No, you cannot give your exam from any other board as you have passed your exam from UP board
If you want to improve your marks than you must apply in the same board and sit for the exam to improve your score
According to the rules once you have passed from any board you cannot re appear for the same standard from the same board
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?