12th May 2015, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

How to avail scholarship for B.Tech from Government college after scoring 90% marks in 12th CBSE board? Where to get application form for the same?

i have got more than 90% marks in 12th cbse board examination.Now i have joined in B Tech 1st year in Govt.Engineering college.how can i apply for cbse scholarships for the current acadamic year? Where do i get application for the cbse scholarships?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam?
  2. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 95.54% in 12th board? Procedure to get the application form?
  3. Scholarship or financial assistance after scoring 80% in 12th?
  4. How much amount I will get in scholarship after scoring 90% in 12th CBSE?
  5. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 76.5% in 12th? When the application form will be released?
  6. Application form for CBSE scholarships?
  7. Am I eligible for CBSE scholarship after scoring 80.1%?
  8. Procedue to get scholarship after scoring above 80% in 12th from CBSE Board?
  9. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  10. Can I get scholarship to do higher education after scoring 79.4% marks in 12th CBSE board?
  11. Am i eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 90.6% in 12th CBSE board
  12. How can I get scholarship after scoring 90.67 in 12th CBSE board
  13. Is there any scholarship available for a candidate who has secured 92.6% in 12th CBSE? When the application form will be available?
  14. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  15. How can I get the application form of CBSE Scholarship if secured 80% in 12th?
  16. Is there any scholarship exam for which I can apply after scoring 63% in 12th?
  17. How to apply for CBSE scholarships after scoring 80% in 12th? From where to get the forms of CBSE scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in SD college or MCM DAV college by scoring 76% in 12th CBSE board?
12th May 2015, 09:39 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to avail scholarship for B.Tech from Government college after scoring 90% marks in 12th CBSE board? Where to get application form for the same?

CBSE offers "Central sector scholarship scheme (CSSS) for all eligible and deserving meritorious candidate's to pursue higher education. The eligibility criteria is,the candidate should have secured a minimum aggregate of 80% marks in class 12 examination and the candidate's parental income should not exceed Rs.6 lacs per annum. If you meet the eligibility criteria, then you can apply for the scholarship. To apply for this scholarship go to http://www.cbse.nic.in/Scholarship/W...0and%20AF.html. To check if you are in eligible list go to http://pfms.nic.in/Users/LoginDetail...?ReturnUrl=%2f
12th May 2015, 10:37 PM
sjs1990

Default Re: How to avail scholarship for B.Tech from Government college after scoring 90% marks in 12th CBSE board? Where to get application form for the same?

Yes you can avail scholarship from the government If you get a seat in any of the Government Engineering Colleges,The regular scholarship amount based on the caste you belong to,the annual income of your family and the type of institution you are studying,For this type of scholarships you need not to apply individually many of the colleges will provide the application form to their students and guide them how to get the scholarship,

Another type of scholarship you can claim is First Graduate scholarship,For this you need to be the first graduate in your family,It provides more amount of money irrespective of caste, You can claim this even if you are studying in a private college ,For this also many of the colleges provide the support and guide the students to get their scholarship.

If you belong to minority community you can also claim for minority scholarship by applying in the website www.momascholarship.gov.in

Note that you can avail for only one of the above mentioned scholarships.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?