25th September 2018, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Securities against an Education Loan in Jammu & Kashmir Bank to study MBA in Abroad?

I am in a need of education loan so that I can get admission and study MBA in Abroad. I am going to apply an Education Loan in Jammu & Kashmir Bank. So, kindly tell me what kind of securities they want to take for taking an education loan?

27th September 2018, 12:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Securities against an Education Loan in Jammu & Kashmir Bank to study MBA in Abroad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in a need of education loan so that I can get admission and study MBA in Abroad. I am going to apply an Education Loan in Jammu & Kashmir Bank. So, kindly tell me what kind of securities they want to take for taking an education loan?

Students can get up to Rs 20 Lakhs as an education loan in Jammu & Kashmir Bank to study MBA in abroad. Security required against an education loan in Jammu & Kashmir Bank to study MBA in abroad is given below:

Parent(s) to be joint borrower(s).

Tangible Collateral security of suitable value acceptable to bank

Students have to contact the Jammu & Kashmir Bank branch for more details. Jammu & Kashmir Bank website link is given Click Here
27th September 2018, 01:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Securities against an Education Loan in Jammu & Kashmir Bank to study MBA in Abroad?

Details of securities to be submitted to bank for getting an education loan from Jammu and Kashmir Bank for pursuing MBA course in Abroad are :-

For studies in Abroad, the Jammu & Kashmir Bank offers maximum amount of Rs. 20 lakhs and for getting an education loan of more than Rs. 7.5 lakhs, parent's to be joint-borrowers and tangible collateral security of suitable value acceptable to bank should be submitted to bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?