29th January 2019, 01:37 AM
Unregistered

Securities against an Education Loan in Karur Vysya Bank to study MBA in Abroad?

I am in a need of education loan so that I can get admission and study MBA in Abroad. I am going to apply an Education Loan in Karur Vysya Bank. So, kindly tell me what kind of securities they want to take for taking an education loan?

9th February 2019, 05:55 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Securities against an Education Loan in Karur Vysya Bank to study MBA in Abroad?

Securities against an education loan in Karur Vysya Bank to study MBA course in Abroad are :-

—> For loans upto Rs. 4 lakhs :- Parents to be co-borrowers & No security.
—> For loans above Rs. 4 lakhs and Upto Rs. 7.5 lakhs :- Parents to be co-borrowers and tangible collateral security in the form of third-party guarantee.
—> For loans above Rs. 7.5 lakhs :- Parents to be co-borrowers and tangible collateral security equal to loan amount should be provided to bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?