29th October 2018, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

Securities against an Education Loan in State Bank of Patiala to study MBBS in Abroad?

I am in a need of education loan so that I can get admission and study MBBS in Abroad. I am going to apply an Education Loan in State Bank of Patiala. So, kindly tell me what kind of securities they want to take for taking an education loan?

5th November 2018, 08:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Securities against an Education Loan in State Bank of Patiala to study MBBS in Abroad?

Securities against an Education Loan in State Bank of Patiala to study MBBS in Abroad are:

For loans upto 4 Lacs: No security required

For loans above Rs. 4 Lacs to Rs. 7.50 Lacs: You will be required to give a collateral security in the form of suitable third party guarantee.

For loans above Rs. 7.50 Lacs: You will be required a tangible collateral security of suitable value, along with the assignment of future income of the student for payment of installments.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?