22nd September 2016, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

How to take scholarship exam for doing abroad study? What is the procedure to be followed to apply for the scholarship exams?

Hello,

I want to take a scholarship exam for abroad studies
can plz anyone provide me detail of scholarship for studies abroad.?
ur valuable advice will help me a lot thankyou. It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on this.

24th September 2016, 01:37 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to take scholarship exam for doing abroad study? What is the procedure to be followed to apply for the scholarship exams?

You can get a scholarship for studies in abroad based on the following conditions. There is no separate scholarship exams as such for studies in abroad.

1. Good performance in the entrance exams like TOEFL, IELTS, etc. based on which foreign institutes take admission.
2. Produce excellence in the field of academics during the course.
3. Get some exceptional achievement in extracurricular field or undertake good research work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?