17th December 2014, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Selection criteria of Inspire Scholarship for 12th class?

sir
i m a top ranker in 10 class as well as 12 class.i attended inspire science conclave iiit allahabad on the basis of 10 result.and now i have also got inspire scholarship call letter for 12th..so is there any weightage of that science conclave which i attended.is it any selection criteria for scholarship.if yes please inform me..at my email [email protected] in form we are asked about whether we have atttended inspire science campus.plzzz tell me sir

25th December 2014, 09:01 PM
Rahul9596

Default Re: Selection criteria of Inspire Scholarship for 12th class?

Inspire Scholarships are basically for those students who--

>>Are in top 1% students of their State Board.

>> Are in top 10000 Students in JEE Main and JEE Advance OR in NEET exam.

>>And doing B.Sc OR M.Sc/MS course in Natural and Basic Sciences.

They are providing scholarship to 10th toppers and 12th toppers.
As you told you are top ranker in 12th class. So yes you are eligible for applying for Inspire Scholarships. And as you had attended their conclave in IIIT Allahabad this will definitely give extra advantage to selected for Inspire Scholarships.

Those students who are passed out in 2014 can apply for Inspire Scholarships in 2015 year. The last date of applying for Inspire Scholarships is in October 2015.
16th February 2015, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

sir i have applied for inspire scholarsip in 2013 but due to backlog in bsc 1st year i got amount of Rs. 60000 and i came to know that those who dont have backlogs in bsc 1st year got amount of rs 120000 for 2 years but what is the procedure to get amount for bsc 2nd year and 3rd year plz reply at my email id [email protected] the informatio2n plz sir i belong to poor family
5th June 2015, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I am 12 class student with 88.34 percent of marks in 12th class board exam and 87 percentile of JEE exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?