27th May 2015, 12:25 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Student Loan to study Master of Hotel Management in Singapore? Procedure to repay and features of Student Loan?

Hello Sir,
I want to do my Master of Hotel Management in Singapore and I want to take a Student Loan. Can you please advise me as to how I should go about it? And would I be able to clear the Loan after my education or how does it work? What are the features I should look for in an Student Loan?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study Master of Hotel Management course in Singapore if my father is a Government serviceman?
  2. Detailed information about Education Loan to study Master of Hotel Management?
  3. Terms and Conditions to apply for Student Loan for study Master's Degree in USA?
  4. How can I get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MS in UK? Can I repay Loan after getting job? Do I have to Mortgage the property to apply for Bank Education Loan?
  5. What are the actions taken by Bank against me if failing to repay Education Loan?
  6. Why do Poor always fail to Get a Study Loan or Entry In some Colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get education loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management course?
  8. Can I apply for Education Loan at the same Bank branch for M.Tech from where I took loan for B.Tech?
  9. How can I get Bank Education Loan with low interest rate to study MBBS in Russia? Mode of repayment?
  10. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study in Canada for 12th student? When I will get student visa? Requirements to apply?
  11. Eduction loan to study M.Pharmacy for Open Category? Can management seat be bought through this loan?
  12. How can I apply to get Bank Education Loan of Rs. 16 Lacs to study MBA(Hotel Management) in Cardiff University if my father is working at NTPC?
  13. How much loan amount is allotted as per the tuition fees? Providing securities for that amount is neessary?
  14. Can a student get Bank loan if not scholarship?
  15. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study Bachelor of Hotel Management? How much interest rates will be charged?
  16. A B.Tech student who have already taken an education loan can take another loan for personal use?
  17. Procedure to apply for Education loan to study PGD in Banking Operation at IFBI?
  18. Is it difficult to get Education Loan to study MBA in India for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan?
1st June 2015, 10:20 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Student Loan to study Master of Hotel Management in Singapore? Procedure to repay and features of Student Loan?

** You can easily apply for the study loan irrespective to location of your study.

** You can access to student study loan for studying in India or for studying in Foreign.

** You simply have to take the complete fee structure of your college and submit it to the bank along with all documents demanded by the bank for sanctioning education loan.

** You don't need to put any worth for getting education loan.

** But you have to pay all your education loan with in 7 years after completion of your study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?