10th December 2018, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Should I have to deposit amount from my salary account to student account for Education Loan repayment of Kotak Mahindra Bank?

Hello friends, I got job in Infosys after completing my BTech from Chennai. I got placed in Infosys and there I have got a salary account through Infosys. But, I have applied for Education Loan through my old student account of Kotak Mahindra Bank in my hometown. So, at the time of repayment I have to deposit money to my student account or they directly debit the amount from my salary account?

8th May 2021, 12:24 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to deposit amount from my salary account to student account for Education Loan repayment of Kotak Mahindra Bank?

Yes, You have to deposit amount from my salary account to student account for Education Loan repayment of Kotak Mahindra Bank.

Your loan amount will be paid by student account only.

You have to deposit amount in student account.

You can deposit amount on monthly basis or you can deposit entire amount in one time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?