4th October 2018, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to deposit amount from my salary account to student account for Education Loan repayment of SBI?

Hello friends, I got job in HCL Technologies after completing my BTech from Chennai. I got placed in HCL Technologies, Chennai and there I have got a salary account through HCL Technologies. But, I have applied for Education Loan through my old student account of SBI in my hometown. So, at the time of repayment I have to deposit money to my student account or they directly debit the amount from my salary account?

15th September 2022, 12:41 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to deposit amount from my salary account to student account for Education Loan repayment of SBI?

The repayment of education loan is made through EMis
The repayment of EMI starts after 12 month after the completion of course or 6 months after getting employment.
The loan is repaid by the student.

The repayment is all set by the bank at the time of application process.
Its all written in the repayment clause .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?