24th April 2018, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to deposit amount from my salary account to SBI account for Education Loan repayment?

Hello everyone, I have got job in TCS after completing my BTech from Bangalore. I have got placed in TCS Gauhati and there I have got a salary account through TCS. But, I have applied for an Education Loan through my old student account of SBI my hometown. So, at the time of repayment I have to deposit money to my student account or they directly debit the amount from my salary account?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I repay the amount of loan at any SBI branch of Delhi if was taken from SBI, Manimajra (Chandigarh)? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Should I have to deposit amount from my salary account to student accounts for Education Loan repayment?
  3. Repayment mode under Education Loan scheme of Federal Bank?
  4. Does the SBI give all amount of education loan in one time? Will they deposit loan amount directly in college account?
  5. Possibility to apply for an education loan in security of PF account?
  6. How much amount SBI can grant as an education loan to study CA course? What will be the charges on account of delayed payment?
  7. Possibility to get Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs to study in Abroad for a candidate who has taken Personal Loan and having Credit Card with HDFC Salary Bank Account?
  8. How can I get the education loan amount in my bank account if studying in Singapore?
  9. Details of disbursement of Education Loan in SBI? -- [New]
  10. How to get education loan from SBI in security of stock market Demat Account?
  11. Bank will sanction education loan if my father has already taken home loan?
  12. Procedure to get extra amount as an education loan from SBI?
  13. How much EMI will be charged against Loan amount of Rs. 5 Lacs under Bank of India Star Education Loan scheme? Details of repayment period?
  14. Whether Bank provides education loan to a candidate whose father has taken Personal Loan?
  15. Am I eligible to get education loan for pursuing Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I apply for an education loan against of 50 thousand fixed deposit in Jan Dhan Yojna account?
  17. Whether Bank will sanction education loan amount to my Account?
  18. How to get scholarship being in 3rd semester of BCA?
19th October 2022, 10:50 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to deposit amount from my salary account to SBI account for Education Loan repayment?

The repayment of education loan starts after completion of course or after getting the job.
In case , a candidate finds job and he wants to start the process of repayment , then they have to provide that bank account from which they want amount to be debited by bank .
In could be of any one's account.
The account needs to have sufficient money that's all.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?