10th August 2019, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Should I have to deposit amount from my salary account to student account for education loan repayment of Canara Bank?

Hello friends, I got job in Wipro Technologies after completing my BTech from Chennai. I got placed in Wipro Technologies, Chennai and there I have got a salary account through Wipro Technologies. But, I have applied for education loan through my old student account of Canara Bank in my hometown. So, at the time of repayment I have to deposit money to my student account or they directly debit the amount from my salary account?

15th August 2019, 02:28 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Should I have to deposit amount from my salary account to student account for education loan repayment of Canara Bank?

After completion of your study through an education loan, the bank will prepare a repayment premium statement of education loan. You have to repay the education loan as per that premium only. You are required to pay the premium into your education loan account. You can pay the premium either through old student account or your current salary account. You can choose the autopay option under e-services in your salary account. After activating the autopay option, the loan premium will be automatically deducted every month from your salary account.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?