1st January 2019, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

State Bank of Patiala offers Education Loan to study MBA?

Hello Sir, I have applied for CAT and my aim is to study MBA course. I belongs to a poor family so I need education loan for this. I have a student account in State Bank of Patiala. So, they provide education loan for MBA course?

6th January 2019, 05:31 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: State Bank of Patiala offers Education Loan to study MBA?

Yes, State Bank of Patiala offers Education Loan to study MBA. State Bank of Patiala does offer Education Loan to study Graduation courses like, B.A., B.Com and B.Sc, etc. Post Graduation courses like, Masters & Phd. Professional courses like, Engineering, Medical, Agriculture, Veterinary, Law, Dental and Management etc. You must be an Indian National and have a secured admission to MBA course through Entrance Test or appropriate selection process.
7th January 2019, 04:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: State Bank of Patiala offers Education Loan to study MBA?

Yes, the State Bank of Patiala offers an education loan for pursuing MBA course. Candidates who have secured admission to Diploma/ Degree course in any recognised college/ university are eligible to apply for an education loan in State Bank of Patiala. You should have to submit the documents like admission letter, income proof, address proof, identity proof, etc., to bank for processing your education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?