17th January 2014, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Study loan for KIIT having 16855 rank?

sir am i able to get loan to study in kiit by securing 16855 rank from general category?

19th January 2014, 06:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Study loan for KIIT having 16855 rank?

KIIT is considered the best university which has been established in recent times. This is because of its infrastructure, placement records and quality education. Along with this, it has tie-ups with major corporate companies and also has an organization called KISS which gives free education to the tribal people of Orissa. The goodwill of the KIIT and its founder, a renowned social worker has made KIIT rise to a great height. It is on account of this good reputation in the market and good placement record that most of the banks offer education loans easily once a student takes admission in KIIT University.

Since you have secured 16855 rank, if you can get admission in KIIT University, you can surely get education loan to help you pursue course in KIIT University. Some of the banks which come during the counselling round to offer education loans are as follows :-

- Bank of India
- HDFC
- ICICI
- Allahabad Bank
- Punjab National Bank
- Canara Bank

Even other banks also offer education loans to the students of KIIT University.
20th January 2014, 03:44 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Education loan is available provided you meet the requirements of the bank. Education loans mainly depend on the worthiness of the borrower. It is completely bank’s discretion to sanction the loan after assessing the credit worthiness. In a way, the bank also checks out the merit of the borrower. You have to appear in the entrance examination and score good marks for securing the loan. Bank interest varies between 12 to 13 per cent annually. Incase of India, you can get a loan of Rs 10 lakh approximately while for abroad studies, Rs 20 lakh can be granted. Some banks can provide loans amounting Rs 1 crore against residential property like land.
16th May 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE SECURED A RANK OF 6320 IN KIITEE .CAN I GET EDUCATION LOAN.
10th May 2015, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Sir i have secure 332 rank in bba kiit entrance exam. Can i get education loan.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?