17th January 2014, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Is there any loan available to study in UK?

I want to know if you can help to study in UK ?

i want to know if there will be loan for me if i wish to have it so that i can pay after study?
i want to know if i can sever the country for the good thing He did for me ?
can u still help same....

19th January 2014, 06:27 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any loan available to study in UK?

Yes, you can definitely avail loan facility for your study in UK. Almost all the nationalized banks of India, both public as well as private banks provide education loan to the students who want to pursue studies abroad and it is easy to get loan if you get selected in the top notch universities UK which are well recognized in the entire world.

You can take loan upto 20 lakhs for study in UK. The interest will be charged as simple interest for the study period and till six months after your study period or till you get job whichever occurs earlier. Then interest will be charged as compound interest. You can repay the loan after the study period. You can also avail scholarship from the concerned university where you will be pursuing your study in UK if you are excellent in your academics or have some outstanding talent.
19th January 2014, 10:44 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Yes dear,

It is quite a common procedure now a days that students are applying for education loans for studying abroad. Then you can also do the same.For that what you have to do is first after completing your graduation you apply for the GRE / TOEFL/ IELTS exam so that after giving this exam and qualifying it you will become eligible for applying in the foreign universities.

Without the GRE/TOEFL or any international standard test score you are not eligible to study in a foreign university. Then you can apply for education loan or study loan in any reputed or nationalised bank that is open for it. generally the rate of interest for study loans is about 9 to 10% per annum.

There are also some banks like Punjab national Bank, SBI etc which gives rebate on interest rates commissioned. normally you can a avial a study loan of upto 10 lakhs. but then you can even apply according to your requirement than the bank will check your academic career and certificates and the GRE/TOEFL score also which makes you eligible for study abroad. they will approve your loan and sanction of the money is in their hands.

So your career and academic qualifications has to be good so that they can trust you that you can repay the loan back to them. else if you have a poor academic career then you have to find out a guarantor who will take the guarantee that if you are unable to repay then he/she will do it. this guarantor, can be your any relatives also who is financially stable.

Hope you got your answer.
20th January 2014, 03:00 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Certificate courses from recognized affiliated institutes and evening courses certified by government in India are eligible for the loan. If your course fee is between Rs 4 lakh to Rs 7.5 lakh, you need a guarantor who promises to pay the amount in case you fail to pay back the loan. You need documents like passport size photo, income proof/latest income tax return, last 6 months bank account statements during the sanctioning. Bank interest varies between 12 to 13 per cent annually. Incase of India, you can get a loan of Rs 10 lakh approximately while for abroad studies, Rs 20 lakh can be granted. Some banks can provide loans amounting Rs 1 crore against residential property like land.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?