24th November 2020, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Terms and Conditions to apply for Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2020

Hi everyone, I have heard about Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme. I am studying in 11th standard and I am thinking of applying for this scholarship. I want to know about the terms and conditions to apply. Kindly tell me immediately.

27th November 2020, 11:08 AM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Terms and Conditions to apply for Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2020

Terms and Conditions to apply for Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2020 is as follows.

• In case of children discontinuing their school then they will not be part of this amma vodi scheme and will not be granted financial assistance.

• If a student discontinues his education during the academic year, then the benefit for the academic year will not be granted to their beneficiary.

• This will kill child labour in the state and educate the upcoming generation and give rise to a better-educated society.

Application can be submitted before 27.11.2020.
27th November 2020, 04:23 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Terms and Conditions to apply for Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2020 are as follows:-
If children discontinue their school then they will not be part of this amma vodi scheme and will not be granted financial assistance.
In case a student discontinues his education during the academic year, then the benefit for the academic year will not be granted to their beneficiary.
It will kill child labour in the entire state and educate the upcoming generation and give rise to a better-educated society.
27th November 2020, 04:49 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Terms:_
Discontinuation in studies in the ongoing academic year will result in the end of this scheme...

Kills child labor and motivates student to educate themselves...
27th November 2020, 09:54 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Terms and Conditions to apply for Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2020:-

If children discontinue their school then they will not be part of this Amma Vodi scheme and will not be granted financial assistance.

In case a student discontinue his education during the academic year, then the benefit for the academic year will be granted to their beneficiary.

It will kill child labour in the entire state and educate the upcoming generation and give rise to a better - educational society.
27th November 2020, 10:10 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Terms and Conditions to apply for Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2020-----

If children discontinued their school then they will not be part of this Amma Vodi scheme and will not be granted financial assistance.

In case a student is continued his education during the academic year then the benefit for the academic year will not be credited to the beneficiary.

It will kill child labour in the entire state and educate the upcoming generation and give rise to a better educated society.

OFFICIAL WEBSITE----
http://ammavodihm4.apcfss.in
27th November 2020, 11:50 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The terms and Conditions to apply for Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme 2020 is given below:-

1)The student should not discontinue their school.
2)The student should not discontinues his education during the academic year doing this will make him ineligible for benefit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?