2nd June 2016, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

How to obtain the OBC non-creamy layer certificate in Tamil Nadu?

Sir I am working in state government undertaking and my annual income is 12 lakhs. I am the only earning member in my family. I belong to BC community in Tamil Nadu. Is my daughter eligible to obtain OBC non-creamy layer quota. Please guide me how to obtain the OBC non-creamy certificate?

6th June 2016, 11:07 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to obtain the OBC non-creamy layer certificate in Tamil Nadu?

With salary above 4.5 lacs you are not eligible for non creamy layer category. You come under creamy layer and will be treated as general category candidate.

Only candidate whose family income is less than 4.5 lacs are eligible for OBC non creamy layer category.
27th November 2016, 10:45 PM
kavinparithivel

Post Re: How to obtain the OBC non-creamy layer certificate in Tamil Nadu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I am working in state government undertaking and my annual income is 12 lakhs. I am the only earning member in my family. I belong to BC community in Tamil Nadu. Is my daughter eligible to obtain OBC non-creamy layer quota. Please guide me how to obtain the OBC non-creamy certificate?
Hi,
If you work for government of india or any state government then the limit of 4.5 lakhs does not apply. 4.5 lakh is only for bussiness income, agricultire and private salary. For government employees you should not be a group 1 officer before the age of 40. That is the only criteria for government employees to get the non creamy layer certificate.
3rd December 2016, 06:40 AM
Unregistered

Sir I am applying for group 2 job of Telangans state and my father salary income 20 lakhs and working in Telangana state Generation corporation limited. Am l eligible for obc reservation ?
11th March 2017, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

How to obtain the OBC non-creamy layer certificate in Tamil nadu government
7th July 2017, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

My husbands annual income is below 8lakhs and he is working in nationalised bank and he is clerk up to 45 years and now he is in scale 1 grade now his age is 50 whether my son will get obc non creamy layer certificate for applying for central government jobs
9th July 2017, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Hi I'm not working .how to get obc nan creamy layer certificate for me in chennai. Where to apply and what else need to apply
18th October 2017, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am working as a PG Asst Teacher now with Grade pay 4800. and also my wife is working as a B.T.Asst with Grade pay 4600. Now I want a clarification. In this situation, Can I get Obc certificate for my Daughter? Is it eligible? or not?. I belong to DNC community in Tamil Nadu.
9th December 2017, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I am working in central government and my grade pay is 2800/- and my gross salary is more than 50000 per month. My wife is working in medical officer in corporation of Madurai and she is getting her grade pay of 6600 only in 2016 (at the the age of 50 years) kindly clarify whether my son is eligible to obtain OBC certificate?
19th April 2018, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

I am working in tamilnadu government group C employee. My husband is working in private concern annual income is 2 lakhs. Is my son is eligible for getting an obc non creamy layer certificate ?
15th May 2018, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

My son works in IOB and apply for RBI Gt 2 exam.I am retired and my pension is 1235/-pm. I am staying with my son for the past 2 years in Chennai.I belongs to Andhra. How can I get On certificate for my son in Chennai.
28th November 2018, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

I have temporary technician job in gulf private company, my son studying in Tamil Nadu. Eligible to get OBC NCL certificate?
30th March 2019, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Obc certificate is applicable for retired person in class 2 by promotion annual income below 8 lakhs
20th July 2020, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

I belong to bc. My annual income is 1 lakh.am I eligible to get obc non creamy certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?