23rd February 2016, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Is there any college available in India to study B.E. Civil with scholarship for a Nepali candidate?

Dear Sir,
I have obtained 78% aggregate in 12th from Kathmandu, Nepal. Now I am in search of better college in India to be admitted for studying B.E. in Civil Engineering. Is there is any college which can consider my marks to provide scholarship as though I belong from Nepal? I hope I may get help.
Your's Faithfully
Abbas Ali

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to appear in AIIMS scholarship exam to study MBBS for Nepali student?
  2. Detailed procedure to apply for scholarship to study MBBS in India for a Nepali?
  3. Scholarship to study CA in India being a Nepali student? -- [New]
  4. Scholarship in NIT for Nepali students? Can I get full scholarship while studying there?
  5. How can I get admission in IIT under the scholarship scheme DASA? Is a Nepali student eligible?
  6. Is it possible for Nepali student to get scholarship in AIIMS college?
  7. Can a citizen of Nepal studying in India apply for scholarship in India?
  8. What should I fill up Indian or Nepali for admission in NIT if studied in India and having a citizenship of Nepal? Does the fee and admission procedure differ for Nepali student?
  9. Courses available to study in India for a Nepali candidate who is expecting 60% In 12th?
  10. What can I do to get scholarship for studying in NIT? Can I appear in IIT exam being a Nepali student?
  11. How to get scholarship to study MBBS in India for a candidate from Pakistani?
  12. How to get a scholarship to study MBBS in India for a candidate of Afghanistan?
  13. How to study in NIT college in India? I am a Nepali student -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to study for Aerospace Engineering in government college in India? How many seats are reserved for Nepali citizen in IIT
  15. Can I apply for upcoming year AIEEE being a Nepali candidate having done 12th class from India?
  16. In which college I will get admission to study B.Tech with 100% scholarship being a ST candidate?
  17. Can Nepali students get scholarship for biomedical engineering in India?
  18. Will embassy of India provide any scholarships to Nepali students in NIT?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?