30th May 2016, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

Is there any kind of scheme available for funding education of a general candidate?

Hello sir this is rupansh jain from sagar and my question is that i have got 84% in 12th class at m.p board and my caste is general, so any sheme is there for funding for general candidates? Please give our advice

Related Questions:
  1. Education Loan scheme for a candidate whose father's Income is Rs. 3.46 Lacs per annum?
  2. What kind of features are available in an Education Loan scheme to study Post Graduation in Abroad? Is it possible to pay education loan amount after completion of education?
  3. What are the other alternatives for raising fund for education other than bank loan?
  4. How to join the Indian Navy? What post I am eligible for? I am 23 years old
  5. Education Loan scheme to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 96.44% in 12th Commerce and 60% in B.Com?
  6. Education Loan scheme to study MBA for a candidate who has secured 96.44% in 12th Commerce and 60% in B.Com?
  7. Percentage of marks needed in 12th for B.Com and BBA(H)? Best college in Ranchi for B.Com and BBA(H)?
  8. Can I get Rs. 90,000 per year through Inspire Scholarship?
  9. Eligibility to take admission in distance graduation program in Accountancy Honors from IGNOU West Bengal after Higher Secondary with Arts stream?
  10. Which are the M.Tech courses available in India if I am a B.Tech passout?
  11. Detailed information about subsidy scheme of Bank Education Loan?
  12. Scope in Airforce after completing BCA? Posts in Airforce which require BCA graduates?
  13. Eligibility criteria to join Indian Navy? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Is it possible to do B.Ed after BCA?
  15. Details of Education Loan scheme to study MBBS for Nepalese Muslim candidate who has no property?
  16. How to get scholarship for Cambride university for MSc in geology?
  17. Am I eligible to do MA English after completion of graduation in fashion technology?
  18. What kind of college can I get through Fee Waiver scheme of MPPET?
31st May 2016, 04:27 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any kind of scheme available for funding education of a general candidate?

Since you have got more than 80% in your 10+2, so you are eligible for MHRD scholarsip. You can also get other scholarship but it depends on the further course which you choose to study as well as your financial status. You can also opt for education loan to meet the expense of your further studies. The details of MHRD scholarship is enclosed for your kind reference.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf MHRD Scholarship.pdf(4.62 MB, 14 views)
31st May 2016, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any kind of scheme available for funding education of a general candidate?

how many marks are needed to get gov. engineering college in maharastra? also I am belongs to open categary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?