19th May 2021, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

Is there any option to get Gate scholarship for M.Tech again?

Sir , I am Soumyadeep Jana and I am a student of IIEST,Shibpur and my department is ETC. Sir I admitted in IIEST in the year of 2019 by gate 2019. I got scholarship for 1st semester. But I am taking re admission in same institution and same department. Sir my financial condition is not good.Is there any option to get the scholarship again? If I return the total scholarship of 1st sem then is it possible to get the scholarship again?

20th May 2021, 11:48 PM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Is there any option to get Gate scholarship for M.Tech again?

No, You can't get Gate scholarship for M.Tech again.

Candidate can't get Scholarship on the a basis of GATE score only once in life.

Candidate have to complete MTech in maximum 2 years to get fellowship.

GATE score in valid for 3 years.
24th May 2021, 06:49 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any option to get Gate scholarship for M.Tech again?

Yes, you will be eligible for getting the scholarship during second MTech, but one should take admission in MTech through a different GATE score every time.

You can not use same GATE score twice to get the scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?