3rd November 2018, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get GATE scholarship if studying non-AICTE MTech course in Chandigarh University?

Hello friends, I am pursuing MTech in Civil Engineering from Chandigarh University. However this course is not approved by AICTE. I would like to know that can I get GATE scholarship? Kindly let me know immediately.

9th November 2018, 07:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get GATE scholarship if studying non-AICTE MTech course in Chandigarh University?

GATE scholarship is granted by AICTE and you have to study M.Tech from a technical college only. If it has only UGC approval, then you may miss out on the stipend.

The application is forwarded on the basis of your admission at any AICTE approved college. If it is not a valid technical degree, then application will be rejected.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?