8th July 2015, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility to get scholarship if I have scored 3rd position in KUK University?

Hllo.

I had done my 12th from haryana board having 92.6% and recently my 4th sem.result and i got 3rd position in kuk university with 87.29%.any scholarship for me.? If so what are the steps which I need to follow for the same? Can someone provide me the complete information?

Thank you!

Related Questions:
5th April 2023, 07:31 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Is there any possibility to get scholarship if I have scored 3rd position in KUK University?

Yes, there is a possibility of getting a scholarship if you have scored 3rd position in KUK University. However, the availability and eligibility criteria for scholarships vary from institution to institution. You can check with your university's scholarship office or financial aid department for more information on available scholarships and how to apply for them. Additionally, you can also explore external scholarship opportunities offered by government or private organizations that are open to students across the country.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?