24th October 2014, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

Admission in German university for MS with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 7 bands in IELTS?

hello sir...
I've scored 86% marks in BE with material science and metallurgical eng as my branch.... I've also my completed a diploma course in German language with 82% marks and scored band of 7 in IELTS....sir can i expect scholarship(if yes then how much) and MS in same branch in a good German university...

Related Questions:
  1. Will Embassy give me Visa with a score of 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  2. Will Germany Embassy give me Visa with 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  3. Will Embassy give me Visa to study in Germany having 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  4. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  5. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  6. Can I get admission in any German University for MBBS if scoring 7 bands in IELTS?
  7. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  8. Universities offering M.Sc. in Power Engineering in Germany for a candidate who has scored 7 bands in IELTS? -- [New]
  9. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  10. When can I appear in GRE for the admission in German university if completed B.E.(ME)? Detail, procedure and list of the German universities with scholarship? Is it necessary to appear in GRE and IELTS both for the admission?
  11. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  12. Admission in Pharmacy Technician Diploma at Canada for a candidate who has secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  13. Chances of getting admission in Germany for MS in Mechanical?
  14. Is there any chances for me to get admission in German universities for MS course? I have scored 1040 marks in GRE and 7.0 in IELTS.
  15. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course?
  16. Will Embassy give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got letter from university? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
  18. Which entrance exam is required to do MS from Canada? Course and fee details?
2nd November 2014, 05:37 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in German university for MS with scholarship for a candidate who have scored 7 bands in IELTS?

For getting admission in a German University for your Master's Degree, you can apply for GRE. The score obtained in GRE will be required for getting admission in MS program from Germany. If you know German Language, then it will be a advantage for your during your studies and you will easily adapt to Germany and you can also opt for a part time job as you know German language.

The minimum IELTS score for admission in German University is 6 to 6.5 bands. If you have above this score, then surely you will be eligible for admission in any good University.

Scholarships are provided to those who have a excellent academic records and a very good GRE score. If you are considered good enough, then surely you will get scholarship during your studies. Just apply for the available scholarships in Germany.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?