29th September 2015, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Is there any possibility to get the scholarship if I have study gap?

I am Rashedul Islam. I have completed my BSc. in Mechanical Engineering from Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology & Now I am serving as a Railway Mechanical Engineer in Government sector of Bangladesh. My age is 30 years & I am not connected with study or with university for for years. In this condition, do I have any chance to get scholarship in US universities?
Please answer me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility to get the scholarship if I have study gap? -- [New]
  2. Is it possible to get study scholarship if I have 2 years gap between 12th and engineering?
  3. Possibility to get increment in scholarship for Bachelor's degree student?
  4. Is there any possibility to study abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in ECE?
  5. Will I get study scholarship after scoring 9.2 CGPA in 10th standard?
  6. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) with scholarship in Abroad for Diploma student?
  7. Can I get Inspire Scholarship to study B.Sc if having gap of a year after 12th?
  8. Possibility to study M.Sc(Astrophysics) in USA with scholarship? List of colleges and percentage required to get admission?
  9. Possibility to study M.Sc in Abroad with scholarship for B.Sc(Physics) candidate?
  10. What is the procedure to get the study scholarship? Who is eligible to apply for study scholarship?
  11. Possibility to apply for Education Loan for study MBBS?
  12. Possibility to get Norwegian scholarship to study in University of Norway being a B.Sc(Nursing) 2nd year student?
  13. Can I get scholarship to study M.Tech if scored 24.33 marks in GATE?
  14. Courses related to Instrumentation available to study in MS in Canada? Possibility to get scholarship?
  15. How to get admission after passing 12th with 5 years study gap? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Procedure to apply for scholarship to study B.Tech? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  17. Is there any possibility to start research in abroad and can I get any scholarship for that?
  18. How to get information about whether I got the scholarship or not?
30th September 2015, 11:10 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any possibility to get the scholarship if I have study gap?

If you can get admission in any recognized university in USA and get the student VISA for US, then you can expect to get scholarship. It does not matter with the present status. Work experience is good to make your position strong during admission process. The universities in USA gives scholarships if one produces excellent performance in the field of academics during the course, achieve extra ordinary achievement in the field of extra curricular and on scoring good marks in the entrance exams based on which they take admission like GRE, TOEFL, etc. Apart from this, you can also get part time job opportunity in the concerned university of USA where you will pursue higher studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?