26th May 2015, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) with scholarship in Abroad for Diploma student?

Dear Sir,
Is it possible to get scholarship to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad? I am studying in Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering. After my Diploma course I want to study B.Tech in Abroad. Please help me to know about the scholarship and its possibility.

1st June 2015, 01:00 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) with scholarship in Abroad for Diploma student?

It will be very tough but a lot depends on whether you done some work on the research front.
If you have some personal work it will help you a lot.
You will have to score very high marks in the SAT and TOEFL Examination and you will be then only able to get a Scholarship.
So make sure you are well prepared for the Examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?