7th October 2016, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Is there any processing fee to apply for an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank?

My son wants to do MS in Australia and for this I need an Education Loan. I am looking forward to apply an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank. But I want to know that is there any processing fee also for applying?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for Bank Education Loan of Rs. 12 Lacs if taking Personal Loan of Rs. 1 Lacs and having Credit card bill of Rs. 1 Lacs?
  2. Maximum amount offered under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for International CFA course?
  3. Procedure to apply for an education loan at Kotak Mahindra Bank? Details about interest rate and terms & conditions?
  4. Interest rates charges under Education Loan scheme of Kotak Mahindra Bank for MBBS course? How to calculate EMI?
  5. Processing fee of Dhanlaxmi Bank Education Loan scheme to study Abroad?
  6. Whether Bank of Baroda charges processing fee of Education Loan?
  7. Whether Corporation Bank charges processing fee for an Education Loan?
  8. Is it possible to get complete educational loan for doing graduation course?
  9. Is processing fee available under Education Loan scheme of Dena Bank? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is processing fee available in IndusInd Bank Education Loan? How much amount is charged?
  11. Is processing fee available under Education Loan scheme of State Bank of Mysore? How to apply online?
  12. Bank Education Loan scheme of SBI, Bank of India and Bank of Baroda to study MBBS course of Rs. 350000 p.a. fee expense?
  13. Is processing fee available in Bank of India Education Loan for Abroad studies?
  14. What is the maximum amount I can get for loan in Kotak Mahindra to study in future in UK?
  15. Processing period and repayment mode of Bank of India Education Loan scheme?
  16. Am I eligible to get education loan for studying in BITS Pilani? -- [New]
  17. Processing time under Education Loan scheme of Dena Bank?
  18. What is aked in the interview of Kotak Mahindra Bank?
8th October 2016, 05:48 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any processing fee to apply for an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank?

Yes, there will be processing fees for education loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank. However, the processing amount is quite less. Usually the processing amount will be in the range of 100-150 INR and it includes the cost of all documents. There are no additional charges involved in the education loan request. The processing fee will be charged one time at the commencement of the education loan.
8th October 2016, 09:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any processing fee to apply for an Education Loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank?

Yes, there is processing fee for an Education loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank. The loan processing charges are upto 2% of the loan amount plus service tax and other applicable statutory levies. To be eligible to apply for an Education loan in Kotak Mahindra Bank, you should have secured admission in recognised institution. You need to have proper documentation to get Education loan from Kotak Mahindra Bank.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?