20th June 2014, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Is there any provision for fee concession or waiver for only single girl child of her parents?

Is there any provision for fee concession or waiver , for a only single girl child of her parents , and the annual income is around Rs. 1 Lakh only , in the admission in the BIT MESHRA ?
If yes , please provides me the details and the procedure to avail it.

13th July 2014, 09:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any provision for fee concession or waiver for only single girl child of her parents?

Sir ,
Iam ashish singh bca student my uptu rank of mca 1047 i wants totake addmission in jss by fee waiver seet becoz my my father salary around one year 1 lack se bhi kam hai .pzl kya mera fee waiver ke chance hai.plz rply.......sir.....??????
15th July 2014, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is there any provision for fee concession or waiver for only single girl child of her parents?

sir
i got 96marks i iit paper2 b.arch but my 13th percent id only 41percent can i get collage ...plz tell me
4th May 2016, 07:05 AM
Unregistered

Family planing certificate is necessary for getting any benifit from the government for one girl baby
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?