9th February 2014, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

Admission in B.Tech along with fee waiver?

hi
i am doing diploma of comp science engg with fee waiver scheme and after that i want to do b.tech so i want to ask that how i get fee waiver scheme in b.tech too pls solve my problem and give me good way

thanx
regards mukesh kumar

11th February 2014, 09:13 PM
naveen1221

Default Re: Admission in B.Tech along with fee waiver?

Hello Friend !!

Admission Procedure into B.Tech after Diploma :

Since you are already doing the Diploma in Computer Science you can easily get the admission into the B.Tech course through an entrance examination.

You need to appear the Lateral Entrance Examination which is conducted only for Diploma aspirants for admissions into the B.Tech course.

Once you are qualified in the entrance examination you are directly placed to the second year of the B.Tech course.

The reason for this direct placement to second year is, you will be already covered the subjects of B.Tech first year in your Diploma course.

Fee Waiver in B.Tech :

The exemption of the B.Tech fee will be completely depends on the State Government and also the University which are willing to join in.

In some states, the State Governments reimburses the fee for the students of backward castes and whose family monthly income is less than One Lakh rupees.

But in this case you have to pay the fee initially to the college, then during the academic year you will receive a Cheque from government whose sum is equal to the fee you have paid in the college.

Also there will be conditions like, if you fail in any of the subjects in any of the semester your scheme will be cancelled.

Where as some B.Tech colleges like IIT's and other top universities will exempt the fees for whole course if the applicant will top in their respective entrance examinations.

But this won't be applicable to you because you are from Diploma background, to avail this you need to appear for the engineering entrance examination and should stand in top positions to get the free seat.

Apart from these schemes, you will get the scholarships as usual if you are from backward castes.

You can expect a minimum of 5000 to 7000 rupees per academic year.

All the Best !!
25th June 2014, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

can i get education loan after getting direct admission in b.tech college through managment quota?
6th July 2014, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

hi
i m complete my diploma in civil engg. Under fee waver schme .Now i want to do b.tech under fee waver schme .Is they do it? plz tell me and solve my problem
give me good way
11th October 2015, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing currently my diploma in M.E i want to make correction in my name is it possible if so reply me as soon as possible
3rd July 2016, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I have got admission in jss in b.tech under fee waiver scheme what is the further
procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?