26th September 2015, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship available for candidates from ST and SC caste to get? How to get the scholarship?

Sir/Mam,

Is there any system available for scholarship for caste and category like ST SC...? Can you please let me know the compete information on the same? I just wanted to know what are the steps I need to take to ensure that I will get the scholarship.

Thank you

6th December 2017, 03:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available for candidates from ST and SC caste to get? How to get the scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

Is there any system available for scholarship for caste and category like ST SC...? Can you please let me know the compete information on the same? I just wanted to know what are the steps I need to take to ensure that I will get the scholarship.

Thank you

Yes, there are many scholarships available for SC and ST candidates to pursue their education. Candidates have to apply for a scholarship to get one. Candidates can find the details about the scholarships in the website links given below. Some of the scholarships available for the SC/ST candidates are given below;

Top Class Education Scheme for SC Students - Official Website

Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students - Official Website

National Fellowship and Scholarship for Higher Education of ST Students - Official Website

Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students - Official Website

Post Graduate Scholarships for Professional Courses for SC/ST Students - Official Website

ONGC Scholarship Scheme for SC/ST - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?