17th May 2015, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship available to join SPA, Delhi if I have AIR 368 rank?

Dear friend,

I've completed my inter and made an attempt for B.Arch exam and i got air 368. now i am thinking to join in spa Delhi,is there any scholarship available for me??? Can you please provide me the details on this soon as possible? I really wanted to know the information soon.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. How to join SPA delhi after scoring 4247 AIR in B.Arch, SC rank of 154 and state rank of 3rd?
  2. Can I get admission in SPA Delhi in B.Arch course after scoring 82.20% in 12th?
  3. What is the probability of getting admission in NIT or BIT Mesra or SPA?
  4. Is there any seat quota system for Manipur in AIEEE B.Arch in SPA, Delhi?
  5. Which is better for B.Arch: MANIT Bhopal, SPA Bhopal or BIT Mesra? I have secured 2210 rank in AEEE under B.Arch. Is there any chance to get a seat in B.Arch course in SPA, Delhi?
  6. How may I get admision in SPA Delhi? I've secured all India rank 4247 in B.Arch and belong to SC category
  7. Can I get MNIT Jaipur or SPA Delhi after scoring 17000 rank?
  8. Can I get B.Planning in SPA Delhi after scoring 3660 AIR?
  9. Required rank or marks in NATA to get admission in SPA or One or the best Architecture colleges in Delhi?
  10. Can i get SPA Vijayawada with 4469 rank in B.Arch?
  11. Can I get B.Planning in SPA Delhi after scoring 3660 in JEE Architecture
  12. Which b.arch colleges can i get into with AIEEE AIR of 8830? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the expected rank after scoring 200 marks in aptitude test in AIEEE? Any chance of SPA Delhi or GNDU university?
  14. Can I get admission in NIT with a score of 368 and a rank of 14149 in GATE Exam with EC stream?
  15. What will be my Haryana Rank after scoring an AIR of 104479 and state Delhi rank of 8310? Will I get a government college in Haryana/Delhi
  16. How can I get admission in SPA Delhi for PG in regional planning
  17. Am I eligible to take admission in MNIT Bhopal, MANIT Bhopal, SPA Bhopal and IIIT Gwalior after scoring 12065 rank and 630 state rank in AIEEE B.Arch?
  18. Am I eligible to attend JEE Advanced of expecting 52 marks in Paper-I and 200 marks in Paper-II of JEE Main? What rank I will get? Can I get admission in SPA, Delhi to study B.Arch?
6th April 2023, 05:15 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Is there any scholarship available to join SPA, Delhi if I have AIR 368 rank?

With AIR 368 rank in NATA/JEE Mains exam, you stand a good chance of getting scholarships and fee waivers for admission to SPA Delhi. Some options to explore are:

Merit scholarships by SPA Delhi: SPA Delhi offers scholarships and partial fee waivers for top ranks and scores in NATA/JEE Mains based on academic excellence and available funds every year. Top 50-100 AIR ranks in B.Arch may get up to 25-50% scholarships. Check with admissions department regarding criteria, documents, quotas and application process for scholarships. Meeting high merit is not enough, your financial profile is also considered.

National Talent Search scholarships: National Council of Educational Research and Training conducts National Talent Search exam for identifying talented students. Top 10 ranks in each state get scholarships up to Rs. 2.5 lakhs. You may be eligible subject to domicile certificate. Apply on ncert.nic.in and get selected to avail benefits.

AICTE scholarships: AICTE provides scholarships for professionally qualified underprivileged students including 10% of seats in each college for backward section candidates with up to 100% fees reimbursement. Check eligibility criteria relating to annual parental income to confirm if you can apply under this quota.

Bank education loans: Many banks including SBI, HDFC, ICICI Bank offer education loans up to Rs. 50-60 lakhs for professional courses at subsidized interest rates (8-9%) with up to 7 years moratorium period. Co-applicant income (parent) is considered to decide loan amounts. This can be a good option if other scholarships do not cover full fees.

Other private scholarships and trusts: Search for private scholarships provided by trusts, NGOs and companies for meritorious students. These may provide aid between Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 2 lakhs based on academic performance and need. Meet eligibility criteria and submit documents on time to apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?