27th October 2014, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the probability of getting admission in NIT or BIT Mesra or SPA?

Hello sir, I (Akanksha Suman) am very keen to know that whether could i get admission in any of the following NIT's-(NIT NAGPUR/ NIT BHOPAL/ NIT JAIPUR/ NIT PATNA/ NIT RAIPUR/ NIT ROURKELA)/ BIT MESRA/ SPA BHOPAL/ SPA NEW DELHI/ SPA VIJAYWADA for B.ARCH through JEE(MAIN)-PAPER-2 with my AIR Overall rank-77399, AIR Category(GEN) Rank-47238, STATE(JHARKHAND) Overall rank-1466, STATE Category(GEN) rank-763. So far i am permitted to fill choices online and was available with theses 10 choices and so i've arranged them. But still wanted to know what is the probability of getting any NIT or BIT MESRA or SPA.

Hope you do reply.

Thanking you,
AKANKSHA SUMAN

10th April 2015, 11:10 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the probability of getting admission in NIT or BIT Mesra or SPA?

There is very less chance of getting admission in NIT or BIT Mesra or SPA by securing a 77399 AIR overall rank. Since, you belong to General Category candidate, there is very less probability of getting admission in NIT or BIT Mesra or SPA. However, we cannot expect or predict whether you will get admission in NIT or BIT Mesra or SPA for your 77399 AIR overall rank, so, we need to wait until the counselling procedure and seat allocation is completed.
11th April 2015, 01:33 PM
Microsoft_Bangalore

Smile Re: What is the probability of getting admission in NIT or BIT Mesra or SPA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I (Akanksha Suman) am very keen to know that whether could i get admission in any of the following NIT's-(NIT NAGPUR/ NIT BHOPAL/ NIT JAIPUR/ NIT PATNA/ NIT RAIPUR/ NIT ROURKELA)/ BIT MESRA/ SPA BHOPAL/ SPA NEW DELHI/ SPA VIJAYWADA for B.ARCH through JEE(MAIN)-PAPER-2 with my AIR Overall rank-77399, AIR Category(GEN) Rank-47238, STATE(JHARKHAND) Overall rank-1466, STATE Category(GEN) rank-763. So far i am permitted to fill choices online and was available with theses 10 choices and so i've arranged them. But still wanted to know what is the probability of getting any NIT or BIT MESRA or SPA.

Hope you do reply.

Thanking you,
AKANKSHA SUMAN
After scanning all your Questions as well as all your NIT's Choice and your State rank, AIR rank, Overall rank, i can say that you will surely get NIT Bhopal which is known as MANIT Bhopal, Since i stay in Bhopal beside MANIT and i know overall criteria of MANIT.
20th May 2017, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the probability of getting admission in NIT or BIT Mesra or SPA?

I have secured 65293 rank in jee main. I belong to jharkhand. Is there any chance to get seat in nit jamshedpur or bit mesra. please reply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?