26th June 2017, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship which I am eligible to apply after scoring 82 percentage marks in 12th from Maharashtra board?

recently passed class 12 with 82.77% from Maharashtra board. Is there any scholarship or award for which I am eligible? I am from general category. Can you please guide me with the complete details soon? Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to get a scholarship after scoring 87.8 percentage marks in 12th non medical from HBSE board?
  2. Am I eligible to get scholarship for doing college after scoring 92 percentage marks in 12th?
  3. Am I eligible to get study scholarship after completion of 12th with 71 percentage marks in MP board?
  4. Scholarship or financial assistance after scoring 80% in 12th?
  5. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 88% marks in 12th?
  6. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 83% marks in 12th board exam?
  7. Am I eligible for getting the study scholarship after scoring 95.6% marks in 12th CBSE board?
  8. Can i get scholarship after securing 82% in 12th under BSEB Board? What is the procedure to apply for the scholarhsip?
  9. Which scholarship I can apply for after completion of 12th standard with 80 percentage marks?
  10. Can I get scholarship if I scored 88.4% in 12th from Maharashtra board?
  11. Procedure to apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 91.8 percentage marks in 12th standard?
  12. Am I eligible to appear for ACET exam after scoring 90 percentage marks in 12th board exams?
  13. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 85 percentage marks in intermediate?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 75% in UK board? If yes, how and when to fill the scholarship form?
  15. Am i eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 90.6% in 12th CBSE board -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Am I eligible for inspire scholarship after completion of 12th with 86 percentage marks in UP board?
  17. Am I eligible to get any scholarship after completion of 12th standard with 93 percentage marks from West Bengal Board?
  18. What is the procedure followed to get scholarship in MP board after scoring 85% marks in 12th?
25th July 2017, 04:42 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any scholarship which I am eligible to apply after scoring 82 percentage marks in 12th from Maharashtra board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
recently passed class 12 with 82.77% from Maharashtra board. Is there any scholarship or award for which I am eligible? I am from general category. Can you please guide me with the complete details soon? Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!

Yes, there are various scholarships available for you after scoring 82% marks in 12th from Maharashtra Board for higher studies. You can contact your college or can apply directly for the scholarship. Many government and private organizations offering scholarships to deserving students. Some of the scholarships available to you are given below;

Sahara India Welfare Scholarship - Official Website

Rashiklal Manikchand Dhariwal Foundation - Official Website

Central Sector Scheme (CSS) Scholarship for College and University students - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarships - Official Website

Cummins India Scholarship - Official Website

Indiabulls Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?