30th July 2015, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 75% in UK board? If yes, how and when to fill the scholarship form?

Hello sir, I got 75% of marks in u.k. board i want to know if there is any scholarship for me how i got it . I am doing b.sc. If there is any scholarship for me if there is than how I fil the form & in what date I fill this?

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarship or financial assistance after scoring 80% in 12th?
  2. Need details of Scholarship for MP Board student?
  3. Am I eligible for CBSE scholarship after scoring 80.1%?
  4. Can i get scholarship after securing 88% in 10th Board?
  5. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  6. Am I eligible to fill up Hostel Charges also in WBMDFC Scholarship application form being a paying guest?
  7. How to get scholarship form online, fill it up and submit?
  8. Why I am not getting my CSS scholarship renewal?
  9. Is there any scholarship exam for which I can apply after scoring 63% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Government scholarships for ST students for Higher Education?
  11. Eligibility to apply in Inspire Scholarship for a candidate who doesn't received Pass Certificate of 12th standard?
  12. What are the qualifications required to apply for the scholarship after scoring 87% in first year? Am I eligible to get a scholarship?
  13. Am i eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 90.6% in 12th CBSE board
  14. Can I get scholarship or grant to continue education after polytechnic?
  15. What should I do to get the scholarship after scoring 9.6 CGPA score in 10th?
  16. Am I eligible to get scholarship after scoring 88% marks in 12th?
  17. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 95.54% in 12th board? Procedure to get the application form?
  18. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for doing B.Tech if I have scored 88% cut off marks in PCM?
6th April 2023, 06:26 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 75% in UK board? If yes, how and when to fill the scholarship form?

Given that you scored 75% in the UK board exams for class 12, there is still a possibility of getting scholarships for your undergraduate studies, though the options may be somewhat limited. Here are some suggestions to explore scholarships with 75%:

First, check with scholarships offered by your college/university, private trusts and NGOs. Some scholarships consider 75% as the minimum eligibility criteria. The application process and deadlines will depend on the specific scholarships, so check with them directly. General deadlines for 2019 would be between June to September.

Look for scholarships for meritorious/deserving students. Some scholarships are specifically for students who score above 70% but do not get high rankings. You can qualify for such scholarships based on your achievements during your academic program. The criteria would evaluate factors beyond just marks.

apply for less competitive scholarships. Scholarships offered by private trusts, NGOs, corporate foundations etc. usually have lesser competition than government scholarships. Your chances of getting selected are higher in such scholarships.

Due to scoring on the higher end of the passing percentage, there is potential to get scholarships under reserved categories if applicable to you, such as SC/ST scholarships. Be sure to meet other eligibility under those categories.

Excellence in extracurricular activities and skills can boost your profile. If you have achieved at sports, arts, volunteer work, skills etc. highlight them in your applications and interviews. They can make up for average academic score.

Compete in standalone talent competitions and their scholarships. Winning or being selected in competitions that recognize talent can earn you scholarships for education. Though there is competition, scoring well in such competitions with 75% can be a compelling factor.

Applying for scholarships with a genuine appeal about funding your education may also be considered positively by some committees and sponsors. While not guaranteeing a scholarship, it improves your chances over not applying.

To summarize, with 75% in board exams, there are options to earn scholarships for undergraduation, though the opportunities may be more limited than with higher scores. Be persistent in searching for suitable scholarships and highlighting your potential to strengthen your applications.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?