27th February 2023, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship for the students admitted to B.Tech 2nd year after completing 3 years of diploma engineering?

I'm eagerly interested to know about any type of scholarship for the students admitted to a govt B.tech college at 2nd year after completing 3 years of diploma engineering from a govt. diploma polytechnic.

27th February 2023, 10:28 PM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Is there any scholarship for the students admitted to B.Tech 2nd year after completing 3 years of diploma engineering?

Yes, there are scholarships available for students who are admitted to B.Tech 2nd year after completing 3 years of diploma engineering. These scholarships are commonly known as lateral entry scholarships, and they are designed to support students who have completed their diploma engineering and are now pursuing their B.Tech degree.

Here are some examples of scholarships for lateral entry students:

AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls:
This scholarship is available for girls who are admitted to the second year of their undergraduate program through lateral entry. The scholarship provides financial assistance of up to INR 50,000 per annum.

AICTE Saksham Scholarship: This scholarship is available for differently-abled students who are admitted to the second year of their undergraduate program through lateral entry. The scholarship provides financial assistance of up to INR 50,000 per annum.

Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship: This scholarship is available for students who are admitted to the second year of their undergraduate program through lateral entry. The scholarship provides financial assistance of up to INR 20,000 per annum.

DCE Scholarship: This scholarship is available for students who are admitted to the second year of their undergraduate program through lateral entry at Delhi Technological University (formerly Delhi College of Engineering). The scholarship provides financial assistance of up to INR 12,000 per annum.

These are just a few examples of scholarships available for lateral entry students in India. It's always best to check with your college or university to see if they offer any scholarships or financial assistance for lateral entry students. You can also search for more scholarships online through various scholarship portals and websites.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?