12th December 2016, 12:49 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in 2nd year B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering after completing 3 years Diploma in Petroleum Technology?

Respected Sir, I have done 3 years Diploma course in Petroleum Technology with subjects Geoscience and Chemistry so I want to know am I eligible to get admission in 2nd year B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering after completing 3 years Diploma in Petroleum Technology in any Foreign or Indian Institutes? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the ways to join petroleum engineering after completion of diploma in ECE? -- [New]
  2. Possibility to study B.E.(Petroleum Engineering) for Technology Diploma holder? Scope and job prospects of Petroleum Engineer?
  3. Am I eligible to study Petroleum Engineering being a Diploma Textile holder? Scope and work profile of Petroleum Engineers?
  4. B.tech in petroleum Engineering after completing diploma in petrochemical?
  5. What kind of government jobs i can find after M.Sc. in Petroleum Technology?
  6. Which institute is better for Petroleum Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  8. Is there any entrance exam to do M.E. in Petroleum Engineering except GATE?
  9. Diploma in Plastics and Mould Technology student can get admission in B.Tech Petrochemical or Petroleum engineering through lateral entry?
  10. Which subject should I take in secondary school to study Petrochemical Engineer?
  11. Can I take admission in petroleum or civil engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering
  12. How to study B.Sc(Petroleum Engineering) having 2 years of Oil experience on Diploma basis?
  13. Reservoir engineering or Production engineering? Which is better?
  14. Petroleum filed obs are not for girls? Future of Petroleum engineering?
  15. How can I get job in Reliance Petroleum being a B.E. Petroleum Engineer?
  16. Details of Oil and Petroleum companies providing 6 or 12 months Industrial training?
  17. Am I eligible to do diploma in petroleum engineering after completion fo 10th standard?
  18. Coaching classes to prepare for GATE(Petroleum Engineering) in Kolkata?

14th December 2016, 09:20 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in 2nd year B.Tech in Petroleum Engineering after completing 3 years Diploma in Petroleum Technology?

Yes, you can apply for admission through lateral entry based on your diploma in petroleum technology qualification. Just make sure that you have studied it from an AICTE approved polytechnic or college. Admission will be on the basis of entrance exam and seats are allotted through counselling.

You can apply for B.Tech petroleum engineering surely wit the present qualification that you have. No need to worry about anything, just be prepared for the entrance exam.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?