27th February 2023, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Website where i have apply for Dr. shyama prasad mukharjee scholarship?

Please give me any website where i have apply for Dr. shyama prasad mukharjee scholarship?

28th February 2023, 01:22 AM
UmangSharmaMumbai

Default Re: Website where i have apply for Dr. shyama prasad mukharjee scholarship?

The Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Scholarship is a scholarship program offered by the West Bengal Government for meritorious students who are domiciled in West Bengal and pursuing higher studies in science, humanities, engineering, medicine, and technology.

To apply for this scholarship, you need to visit the official website of the West Bengal Government's Higher Education Department. Here are the steps to apply for the Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Scholarship:
  • Visit the website https://wbhed.gov.in/page/scholarship.
  • Click on the "Online Application for Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Scholarship" link.
  • Register yourself by providing your basic information, such as your name, date of birth, email id, and mobile number.
  • Login with your registered email id and password.
  • Fill in the application form with the required details and upload the necessary documents.
  • Submit the application form and take a printout for future reference.

Make sure to read the eligibility criteria and instructions carefully before applying for the scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?