28th August 2017, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria to apply for Dr Shyama Prasad Mukharjee Scholarship? When the application form will be out

Hello, I have secured 88.2% in 12th from Central Board of Secondary Education and want to know that am I eligible for Dr Shyama Prasad Mukharjee Scholarship? When the application form will be out

31st August 2017, 06:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria to apply for Dr Shyama Prasad Mukharjee Scholarship? When the application form will be out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I have secured 88.2% in 12th from Central Board of Secondary Education and want to know that am I eligible for Dr Shyama Prasad Mukharjee Scholarship? When the application form will be out

Students who have scored over 80% marks in the 12th examinations conducted by the Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education are eligible to apply for the Dr. Shayama Prasad Mukherji Scholarship scheme. Students whose parents annual income does not more than Rs three lakhs per year are eligible to apply for the Dr. Shayama Prasad Mukherji Scholarship scheme. Around 4000 scholarships are offered for students to pursue education in agriculture, science and commerce and arts courses. Candidates have to check the notifications in the scholarship portal of the Madhya Pradesh government for the application dates. Dr. Shayama Prasad Mukherji Scholarship scheme website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?