21st April 2017, 11:06 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Shyama Prasad Mukherji scholarship scheme? How much amount I can get as scholarship?

I want to apply for Shyama Prasad Mukherji scholarship scheme. Please send me procedure to apply for it? How much amount I can get as scholarship?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for Shyama Prasad Mukherjee Scholarship?
  2. What scholarships can I get after completing intermediate with 97%? I belong to OBC category -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What about of scholarship may I get under MHRD Scholarship Scheme?
  4. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra?
  5. Can I apply for Central Sector Scheme Scholarship this year if completed Intermediate last year?
  6. Scholarship scheme for 12th passed student from MP Board? Can I apply for Central Government scholarship scheme?
  7. Procedure to apply for scholarship in IIT for M.Tech student? How much amount is given in scholarship?
  8. Information about scholarships available for Higher Education?
  9. Procedure to apply for Renewal of Central Sector Scholarship?
  10. Should I apply for Education Loan instead of scholarship to study in MBBS?
  11. Is there any renewal form for getting the final scholarship amount of Central Sector Scholarship Scheme?
  12. How can one apply for Shyam Prasad Scholarship Scheme?
  13. What should I do if I didn't recieve the scholarship which I need to get after awarded by central sector scheme of scholarship?
  14. Detailed information about Scholarship for 7th standard student? Amount to be given in scholarship?
  15. Where to apply for scholarship for having 10 CGPA in 10th and 93% in 12th CBSE Board?
  16. Is it possible for me to apply for any scholarship after qualifying GATE exam to do Ph.D?
  17. Can I apply for Merit-cum-Means Scholarship to study MBBS from Russia if belongs to minorities? Maximum amount which can I get in this scholarship?
  18. How much scholarship we can get for doing Ph.D by qualifying the GATE exam?
11th December 2017, 04:52 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Shyama Prasad Mukherji scholarship scheme? How much amount I can get as scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to apply for Shyama Prasad Mukherji scholarship scheme. Please send me procedure to apply for it? How much amount I can get as scholarship?

Shyama Prasad Mukherji Scholarship Scheme is offered to meritorious students to pursue higher education. Those students who have scored 80% or more marks in 12th from Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education and their family annual income should not exceed Rs 3 Lakhs are eligible to apply for the Shyama Prasad Mukherji Scholarship. Students have to apply for the Shyama Prasad Mukherji Scholarship through their college or apply online. Students can get the tuition fee up to the limit payable to government institutions for the same courses would be reimbursed. Students can find the details in the website link given Click Here
5th February 2021, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Shyama Prasad Mukherji scholarship scheme? How much amount I can get as scholarship?

Procedure to apply shyama Prasad mukharji scholarship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?