27th February 2023, 06:52 PM
Unregistered

Is there any scholarship for discontinued handicaiped for BTech studies?

I completed my btech 1st year in 2010. After that i discontinued my studies due to financial problem, now i wanted to continue my studies is there any scholarship to continue my btech for discontinued?

28th February 2023, 12:20 AM
IAmPagal

Default Re: Is there any scholarship for discontinued handicaiped for BTech studies?

There may be scholarship options available to you, depending on your specific circumstances and the country where you plan to study. Some scholarship programs are designed to support students who have faced financial difficulties or personal challenges that have interrupted their studies.

You can start your search by contacting your university or the institutions you are interested in attending to inquire about any scholarships or financial aid options available for students who have discontinued their studies. You can also conduct an online search for scholarships that may be available to students in your situation.

In addition, there may be non-profit organizations, private foundations, and government agencies that offer scholarships for students with disabilities or other special needs. You can explore these options by conducting an online search or contacting organizations that work with people with disabilities.

Be sure to carefully review the eligibility requirements for any scholarships you are interested in and submit all required documentation before the deadline.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?