17th December 2016, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

What are the available scholarships I can get after passing 10th standard with 9.5 CGPA?

What are the available scholarships I can get after passing 10th standard with 9.5 CGPA? Can you please give me the complete information on this? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

8th November 2017, 12:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the available scholarships I can get after passing 10th standard with 9.5 CGPA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the available scholarships I can get after passing 10th standard with 9.5 CGPA? Can you please give me the complete information on this? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the answer soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

You can apply for various government and private scholarships after completion of 10th standard with a 9.5 CGPA. Generally, scholarships are offered to students for pursuing higher education on the basis of merit and family income. List of scholarships available for the 10th standard passed students is given below;

National Talent Scholarship Award Examination (NTSAE) - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

IIFCT Scholarship - Official Website

Maulana Azad National Scholarship - Official Website

Times Scholarships - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?