12th October 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get the scholarship if I have scored 9.8 CGPA in 10th standard?

Sir/Mam,

I have secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th class exam held by CBSE in the year. Will i be eligible to get any scholarship? If yes so how can i get it. Please reply this to me as possible. I am a boy child. Can someone please answer me soon as possible on the same?

Thanks!

22nd July 2017, 04:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get the scholarship if I have scored 9.8 CGPA in 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th class exam held by CBSE in the year. Will i be eligible to get any scholarship? If yes so how can i get it. Please reply this to me as possible. I am a boy child. Can someone please answer me soon as possible on the same?

Thanks!

Yes, you are eligible to get scholarship after completion of 10th standard with a 9.8 CGPA. You can contact your school office administration for scholarships or can apply for scholarships directly. In general, scholarships are merit based and need based. Many government and private organizations/institutions are offering scholarships to deserving students. Some of the scholarships available for the 10th standard students are given below;

HDFC Scholarship - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

IIFCT Scholarship - Official Website

National Talent Scholarship Award Examination (NTSAE) - Official Website

JM Sethia Charitable Trust Merit Scholarship - Official Website

Maulana Azad National Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?