28th December 2016, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

List of scholarships to apply with 10 CGPA in 10th standard CBSE board

Sir/Mam, I have passed CBSE class X in this year with A1 in all subjects CGPA 10. Now I am studying in class XI CBSE. Whether am I eligible for any scholarship? Can you please give me the details on the same? Awaiting for the response soon.

Reshmi

Related Questions:
  1. What are the scholarships I can get after completing 10th in CBSE board with 9.8 CGPA?
  2. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE? Requirements to apply?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 7.11 CGPA IN 10th standard?
  4. What are the available scholarships I can get after passing 10th standard with 9.5 CGPA?
  5. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  6. Can I secure 10 CGPA in Board exam if didn't score well in 10th CBSE Summative-I exam? Benefits of studying in CBSE Board over State Board?
  7. CBSE or State Board, which will help me to become an IAS Officer if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  8. How to apply for CBSE scholarships after scoring 80% in 12th? From where to get the forms of CBSE scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE scholarship if secured 9.8 CGPA in 10th standard?
  10. Scholarships for grade 10 CGPA holder in 10th class?
  11. Can I apply for scholarship if secured 9 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  12. Can I apply for Merit Scholarship if secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE and 87.6% in 12th CBSE?
  13. How to do B.Tech from Oxford University after passing 10th from CBSE board with 9.6 CGPA
  14. Am I eligible to apply for PM Scholarship if I scored 9 CGPA in class 10th CBSE Board exams? How can I apply for the Scholarship? -- [New]
  15. Which all schools available for getting admission in 11th after completion of 10th CBSE board with 5 CGPA?
  16. List of CBSE schools offering Science in 11th standard in Lucknow for a candidate with 7 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  17. CGPA required in 10th Board exam to study PCM in 11th standard?
  18. What can I do after passing CBSE in 10th board? My CGPA is 5.8
3rd July 2017, 02:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of scholarships to apply with 10 CGPA in 10th standard CBSE board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I have passed CBSE class X in this year with A1 in all subjects CGPA 10. Now I am studying in class XI CBSE. Whether am I eligible for any scholarship? Can you please give me the details on the same? Awaiting for the response soon.

Reshmi

List of scholarships to apply with 10 CGPA in the 10th standard CBSE Board is given below;

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

Maulana Azad National Scholarship - Official Website

CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship - Official Website

J M Sethia Merit Scholarship Scheme - Official Website

HDFC Scholarship - Official Website

Indian Oil Academic Scholarship - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?