21st February 2015, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

What are the scholarships I can get after completing 10th in CBSE board with 9.8 CGPA?

What are the scholarships I can get after completing 10th in CBSE board with 9.8 CGPA? How to apply for them? Can you please provide me the complete procedure which would be required to follow for the same? Awaiting for a reply soon for the same. Thank you.

21st August 2017, 01:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the scholarships I can get after completing 10th in CBSE board with 9.8 CGPA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What are the scholarships I can get after completing 10th in CBSE board with 9.8 CGPA? How to apply for them? Can you please provide me the complete procedure which would be required to follow for the same? Awaiting for a reply soon for the same. Thank you.

You can contact your school administration for a scholarship or apply directly. Students after completion of 10th with 9.8 CGPA in CBSE board can apply for various scholarship schemes. You can apply for scholarship online or offline as per the requirement. Some scholarships are offered to students on the basis of marks scored in 10th and family income. Some organizations offer scholarships to students through examinations. Scholarships available for the 10th passed students are given below;

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website

Sitaram Jindal Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

National Talent Scholarship Award Examination (NTSAE) - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

IIFCT Scholarship - Official Website

CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?